This winter was telling for our air source heat pump, especially after a bitterly cold spell in February, and the main area of concern was that the rooms to the north of the house were not getting to temperature. We needed to take some action to get our air source heat pump working efficiently.
We got in touch with Global Energy Systems (the manufactures of our air source heat pump) to discuss this issues. We worked with them to come up with a solution, and we are very pleased to say that we think that we have finally got our central heating working effectively. We fitted a bigger circulation pump and upgraded five radiators with Stelrad Compact K3s.