Kirsten gets through a lot of tea during the day, and she’s wanted a machine that would allow her to easily make hot chocolate and turmeric lattes to diversify her daily beverage selection. Cue our Lavazza MilkEasy review.
In our video review, we unbox Lavazza’s MilkEasy and set it to work by heating and frothing dairy, oat, soya and coconut milk, making an assortment of hot drinks.
Specs at a glance
- Minimum milk capacity 60 ml
- Maximum capacity for milk frothing 120 (internal level indicator: FOAM) ml
- Maximum capacity for milk heating 180 (internal level indicator: MILK) ml
- Backlit keys
- Removable parts (cover, seal, whisk) are dishwasher safe
- Milk frother is not dishwasher ready
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Magnetic induction frother unique for all preparations
- Cable length 0.6 m