Success in ripping out of our master bathroom

Gutting our master bathroom

Further to the issues we highlighted in an earlier post, we finished gutting the master bathroom yesterday and it’s now ready for new piping, flooring and a new bathroom suite.

In order to save money, we decided to demolish the bathroom ourselves. We also took a steady and controlled approach to dismantling our bathroom and it proved to be a success.

We documented the process in the video below, where we share some of our experiences.

We have started looking at new bathroom suites and we will hopefully start rebuilding the bathroom soon, which will follow as part two to this video.

Products that we used while gutting the bathroom with Amazon links:

Share your thoughts