Emboldened by our recent electric escapades, I turned my attention to fixing (replacing) an E27 bulb lamp holder that was damaged by our British Short Hair kitten when she pulled the lamp to the ground that shattered the Bakelite holder.
The house we’ve moved into employs looped-in light wiring for all its ceiling lights. I’ve never come across it before, but it’s become a modern standard, and I find it rather confusing because it is quite complicated.
November was ridiculously cold, with snow, frost and a lot of sub-zero days, which doesn’t make for pleasant outdoor working conditions.
Further to the issues we highlighted in an earlier post, we finished gutting the master bathroom yesterday and it’s now ready for new piping, flooring and a new bathroom suite.
It’s been a trying time. Last week, we had some strong winds and driving rain. On Thursday evening my wife went to her dressing room to find water marks on the ceiling. Another leak!
Our DIY projects are in full swing, and our most recent is the master bathroom refit. Gutting the bathroom was the ideal time to review and demonstrate our multitool from Worx (Sonicrafter F30) as well as new blade attachments from Sabrecut.